Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

monuments...

I call such experiences monuments;
gentle verses that eyes not yet created shall o’er read.
Tales that I hope will cause revolutions in history from the ripples that persist in the present.
It was just four days after the second moon had set in; on the sixth day of a week.
These are Moments when reason doesn’t count, and faith beats logic.
Memories glide softly yet painfully across my mind, as i implore softly in prayer that I may never forget.
Not the loss of souls but the sweet memories we shared; not the heartache we bore but the courage that made us overcome; not the pain we went through but the healed scars that make us victors.
My thoughts allude to the courageous one who request to stand, with layers of cast wound around each foot, she begged to get up; the fighter I know lived on; Our own courageous herald to stand strong even in the midst of great uncertainty; our harbinger to use our current situation as a platform to rise higher.
I present ellipses as a final statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment