My eyes drop shut to the reality of a million cares
At a crossroad;
But this time I know which path to take,
A decision I hope is the best I could make,
I let go of yet another dandelion…
In the security of darkness: To hide my scars
And blind my eyes to the direction of its sashay
Its whiteness remains unfading
Yet the heart takes a dull embrace...
As a defense from the alluring tune of the dandelion
As rare as they get, I doubt I’ll catch another
A torn heart... a yearning spirit,
Yet the frayed pieces of the heart glows to the freedom of letting go
Ushering another phase, another chance to turn a new leaf in my almanac of voyage.
....dandelion dandelion....i hope the wind catches your stride and throws you farthest away from this frayed heart yearning to stand on its own aorta.... :)
ReplyDelete